Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Review for Influenster's L'OREAL VOXBOX Extraordinary Oil Collection


L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise
Extraordinary Oil Influenster VOXBOX review



(sorry I didn't catch the hair mask in the picture that well; better picture of it below)

This is it! My first VOXBOX received through www.influenster.com. I have only been a member for a short while but I completed all of their requests (post on twitter, Facebook and Instagram) to receive these items for free! This will be a completely honest and unbiased review.

I received the Extraordinary Oil Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Mask. It says to have coconut, argan, chamomile, amla, soja, and sunflower oils. Which are the main ingredients that help with the dry hair. Starting with the shampoo, it is definitely thicker than average shampoo, you only need a small amount (which I learned the hard way, it took a while to rinse out my first time using it). The smell is very similar to cocoa butter or a muskier smell than most shampoos. 
The conditioner is also a thicker formula, but does comb through your hair nicely, and the smell is very similar to the conditioner.
. The first time I used the 3 products, I used the hair mask on soaked hair when on the directions it says to use on towel dried hair, so it did not stay on my hair well, and there wasn't much benefit I noticed from using the mask. With that said, the 2nd time I used it I followed the directions. It made a huge difference. My hair was not frizzy whatsoever it came out very soft and manageable.
Another thing I noticed about the hair mask is that it had teeny-tiny gold flecks in it, a gold shimmer. It wasn't noticeable in my hair though which is good, I'm not sure I'd like that :/ . 


So overall, I really like this line. I would definitely purchase it because it is affordable, and works well. I recommend this to anyone who has issues with their hair being frizzy and unmanageable. I think it my be a bit too heavy for people with thin hair, as the oil is noticeable and may weigh down the hair.
Good thing Influenster sent me some great coupons! Thanks again!


Thanks for checking this out!!!!!
P.S. check out influenster



No comments:

Post a Comment