Tuesday, May 3, 2016

CND Vinylux Weekly Polish

Hey everyone. This week I will be focusing on a great polish I have recently discovered. It is the CND Vinylux Weekly Polish.

I first received this product free from a website called www.ChickAdvisor.com it's is a review site that gives away offers every so often for review. In total I received 3 different polishes. The first was a deep burgundy red called Decadence along with a great top coat. It has amazing coverage and I only needed two coats. Here's a pic of how I received the package:
A short while after about 3 weeks, I received an email from ChickAdvisor letting me know I had won two more colors from their Spring and Summer collection, this is a pic I posted on my instagram (which you can follow at lb2012420) :

I haven't had a chance to use them yet but the blueish tealy colour is from the Flirtation Spring 2016 collection it is called Aqua-intance. The pinkish with light purple sheen is called Blush Teddy which is from the Flora & Fauna Summer 2016 Collection (retail value $10.50)
here are some pics from CND's website :
CND 182 Blush Teddy

CND 220 Aqua-intance

According to the website the Blush Teddy is more iridescent than shown here, so you may need a couple of coats. As for the Aqua-intance, the formula seems to be a little thicker using less coats for full coverage. These are both great polishes with a long time wear. When I did test out the Decadence colour that I first received I had a wear of longer than a week with NO CHIPS! So I highly recommend this polish if that is the type of wear you are after.

Overall, I love working with ChickAdvisor, I really enjoy all of the little extras I have received from them aside from just doing reviews. Every month they have great incentives to write reviews such as Gift Cards and ongoing contests.
If you are already a part of ChickAdvisor or join you can add me as well just click here !!!

Well, thanks again for checking this out!!!!
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment