Wednesday, May 4, 2016

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Review

Hey!!!!

  Today I am giving a review on a product that I recently bought after I saw great reviews online. It's the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream.
 I started with just buying two at www.LondonDrugs.com, they were about the same price ($9.00) as the NYX cosmetics website, but I was offered a better shipping deal, so that is why I took that route instead.
 So, I purchased two colours Copenhagen and Athens:


  The NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream is not a lipstick, or lipgloss, as their website describes it. It feels kind of like a balm but it has way more coverage. Also another benefit is it is not drying like other matte lipsticks, it always feels moisturizing which is hard to explain with a matte. It is durable but it does need reapplying after eating or drinking. It seems to take a bit to dry but once it does it dries to a beautiful matte finish. 
  The coverage was a little bit tricky, I did need a couple of coats with Copenhagen to get the color I wanted, which is a nice burgundy deep reddish colour. With Athens, it was a lot more pink toned than it shows here in the pics. Which isn't really the tone I was going for ( I wanted a more beige nude), but I do like how it looks, it can definitely be used as an everyday colour.

  Overall, I am satisfied with this product, and I will be on the lookout for more colours to add to my collection. The benefits that stand out the most to me is they are reasonably priced, and not drying. Both key factors in a good lip colour.
Thanks again for stopping by and reading my blog!
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment