Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Review for DodoLashes

Hey Everyone!!!
I am really excited about this review today! Recently I came across a company called DodoLashes on Instagram. When I was checking out their website I noticed they have an affiliate program. So with my blog just growing I decided to give them a shot. They contacted me back and gave me these great lashes to review, and offered me a great discount code for shoppers (at the bottom of this blog). These are the D105:


Starting off I will say that although I love makeup and feel like I got a good handle on things,but, I am still a newbie at using fake lashes. I bought a tool that is a cross between tweezers and eyelash holder and they seem to work very well. I found them at my local dollar store (not a chain just family owned one).
My first time applying the lashes (used Duo clear lash glue) one thing I noticed is that they did not feel cheap like others, the lashes are actually lash like and thin. Very lightweight. I learned to ditch my mascara with them as it could ruin them, and it just isn't necessary. Also the strip on the lashes is bendable which is more fitting to different eyelid types whereas others only stay the same way causing them to not fit my lid well and lift in the inner corners of my eyes.
Here's a couple pictures, damn they look good!!:
 

 I wore them all day and did not find them uncomfortable. When I walked to the store I felt them blowing in the wind! lol. But I think that's something I'll just have to get used to.
Price wise I think it is a great price (these were only $5.00 + shipping). They say they are cruelty free mink lashes, which from what I have read means they are brushed off hairs that are collected for the lashes. They have kits that start at $40 with 8 pairs and free shipping on orders over $30. So not too shabby at all. You should get 10-25 wears out of each pair.
When you do go and check out www.dodolashes.com please use my discount code for a small treat at checkout :) its lb212420
Thanks for reading!!!

2 comments:

  1. What do they offer for their affiliate program? Do they give commission, gift card or product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10% commission or Lashes, your choice.

    ReplyDelete